reflectionz

Friday, October 06, 2006

Curious Teen


i always thought i was a mad curious teenager.... well till this day im still very curious.. love adventures..... outta all ma sibilings i was the quiet one o the outside but really ma mind was full of mischief, always getting ma self involved in some kinda of trouble... and damnnn wheneva i got caught i was DEALT WITH serverly by my loving mother

so one day.... bak in lagos i was in ma teens living in an apartment with my family. i had a neighbour some guy that i thought was mad cute and me being the curious chick i am i was eager to get to know him, and being dat i was a hot chick(still am a hot chick) with an innocent look he was equally interested in knowing/devouring me.

so we got to talking .. come to find out he liked me and i was feelin him to,i was his girl and he was ma man. we decided to organize a day to meet, with the help of the house boy we came up with wat we thought was a solid plan to meet at the boys quarters(aka.house helps room) at a certain time.

on this day my mother came bak from work at her usual time, now i had been watchin her moves for some time so i was quiet used to her regular routine which was to have dinner with the family and then she would go to her room and call it a night. we had decided dat when she gets to her room i would sneek out and come meet him in the BQ. Things were goin according to plan, i went to the meeting spot where he was waiting for me we hugged he told me i was cute and that he liked me, he held ma hand, and started to kiss me, he even fundled with ma boobs a little. He wanted to go the whole nine yards, but i just was not ready for dat. he was quiet understanding and he didnt push.

at this time i was already gone from the house for more dan 45 mins, my mother started to notice ma absence, so she called on the next person closest to me (my sister) and asked her where i was, she was not too sure how to cover 4 me being dat i had already been gone past the time limit dat she gave me so she spilled. at this time i had finished ma romance section and was heading bak into the house while ma mother was stormin through the front door about to take off ma head.

5 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

lmao.. bad girl bad girl what you gonna do wat you gonna do when they come for you?

Finish this gist oh.. and stop keeping me in this nollywood suspense.. wat was ur punishment? did momsi feed you fufu for breakfast for a week? lmao

2:18 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

I still can't believe you were using the boys quarters to play hanky panky... so you were spoilt from a young age eh... NO WONDER!!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger azuka said...

Complete the gist. Lol... I can sense there's more.

9:40 PM  
Blogger NaijaBloke said...

So u wont finish this gist abi?..LOL

1:38 PM  
Blogger Calabar Gal said...

Oh la la!!! Ur BF had the nerves to meet u in ur own parents BQ and to think he wanted to do the deed there too. i hope ur mum dealt with him fair and square!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home